Having "GON not responding" and "Recover Webpage" issues

Headshot

This is occurring only on my laptop. No issues with phone or tablet. Anyone else experiencing this and if so, what do I need to do to "fix" this issue? Thanks in advance.

Headshot

UC, thanks for the info. I began looking at the forum using Foxfire rather than Edge. I didn't have one problem with Foxfire. Later I went to the forum on Edge and this problem reoccurred. I then went back to the forum on Foxfire and it worked well with no problem. Edge is the problem for me. Thanks again!

StriperAddict

Thanks for info about Edge.

Is firefox speed better than G-chrome? Or is it just a better idea to stay away from google period? Thx

Headshot

I don't know much about browsers, but like the others have posted, I'll stay away from google if I can.

DannyW

Hate to say it guys but about 6 months ago I was having trouble with Chrome. Switched to Bing and no more issues.

We like to blame the browser but sometimes its something else.

DAWG1419

I just downloaded Brave ...it is fast!
It is fast but every day I still click on a topic and it stalls just not as long. I have noticed that is I put a . At the end of my comment and didn’t mean to, when I go to delete the . It will also erase the last letter of what I was writing like thi