HCQ A little perspective.

Thread starter #1
Anyone can buy HCQ over the counter in India, and they recommend all front line workers take HCQ.
India has four times the population of the US with 1/3 the land mass. They have a 3rd world medical system and massive poverty. The US has had 154K covid deaths. India 37K. Draw your own conclusions.

Last edited:

baddave

it's because HCQ could be a quick and easy fix . The left desperately needs to drag this out to @ least the election... and if they did win o_Oit could still be used as a method of control . I literally believe this

drhunter1

Wellllll I heard that the data surrounding HCQ is not conclusive and that some doctors can’t tell if it works blah blah blah.

baddave

democrat doctors can't tell if it works

Balrog

democrat doctors can't tell if it works
I'm not a Democrat and I can't tell. Maybe it helps, probably doesn't hurt.

Not sure about how much I trust numbers coming out of India, any more than I trust numbers coming out of anywhere else. My guess is the Indians are probably not doing a very good job with testing and counting.

Patriot44

Leme get this skraight- A bunch of newly licensed doctor and viral experts on an internet forum (former deer hunters and fisherman extraordinaire, at least for a few more weeks) have publicly stated that they will NOT take a vaccine, especially the first round but WILL bet the farm on HCQ?

That makes me smile like nothing has in a long time. Talk about brainwashed. I love my hate for republicaKKKans and democrats alike more each day. :bounce:

Paleo

Leme get this skraight- A bunch of newly licensed doctor and viral experts on an internet forum (former deer hunters and fisherman extraordinaire, at least for a few more weeks) have publicly stated that they will NOT take a vaccine, especially the first round but WILL bet the farm on HCQ?

That makes me smile like nothing has in a long time. Talk about brainwashed. I love my hate for republicaKKKans and democrats alike more each day. :bounce:
HCQ is proven (in FDA parlance) "safe" if not yet effective for teh 'rona while any vaccine is neither at this point and won't be when it's released.

I would disagree with that.
you may disagree, but you would still be wrong.

That statement is completely 100% accurate and true. HCQ has been around for over 60 years, and is prescribed routinely in the general population with hardly any side effects. Any new vaccine will have been fast tracked, and the possibilities for side effects or long term damage to your health from the drug is unknown.

Just look at all the newer drugs being subject to law suits because of issues that showed up after FDA approval.

Patriot44

you may disagree, but you would still be wrong.

That statement is completely 100% accurate and true. HCQ has been around for over 60 years, and is prescribed routinely in the general population with hardly any side effects. Any new vaccine will have been fast tracked, and the possibilities for side effects or long term damage to your health from the drug is unknown.

Just look at all the newer drugs being subject to law suits because of issues that showed up after FDA approval.
Not arguing with that. I am arguing the validity. Think about my reply and let that sink in genius. Both of you. Absolutely hilarious.

baddave

what gives everyone suspicion is that the dems are so adamant about it . saying it's not proven and it might be counterproductive or dangerous , like they really give a flippin flop about anyones safety or health . and anybody w/ half an eye or ear knows that ain't their issue . it's to keep the narrrative going. heck , i lived in afghanistan for a year and they give it to all of us for malaria prevention . all it did was give ya weird dreams. and yes , we are all doctors and electricians:rolleyes:

I'm not a Democrat and I can't tell. Maybe it helps, probably doesn't hurt.

Not sure about how much I trust numbers coming out of India, any more than I trust numbers coming out of anywhere else. My guess is the Indians are probably not doing a very good job with testing and counting.
Me neither, India is semi third world and has over a billion people. There's no way we can know how things are really going there. We'll never know for sure here either due to the rabid politicization performed by the media on treatment and infection rates.
I'd also point out that one of the members on this forum who recovered was told by his doctor to take Robitussin cough syrup and Mucinex. He survived but that doesn't make Robitussin and Mucinex a cure anymore than HCQ is.

Balrog

Me neither, India is semi third world and has over a billion people. There's no way we can know how things are really going there. We'll never know for sure here either due to the rabid politicization performed by the media on treatment and infection rates.
I'd also point out that one of the members on this forum who recovered was told by his doctor to take Robitussin cough syrup and Mucinex. He survived but that doesn't make Robitussin and Mucinex a cure anymore than HCQ is.
When I had COVID, i took Vitamin C, Zinc, and Azithromycin. I dont think the Azithromycin was really needed, but I had complained of some back pain and they wanted me to be on it to cover for possible early pneumonia.

Thread starter #18

Every Friday evening you're posts transition from just plain egocentric and thoughtless to chemically induced bizarre. You might want to look at that.

Thread starter #19
When I had COVID, i took Vitamin C, Zinc, and Azithromycin. I dont think the Azithromycin was really needed, but I had complained of some back pain and they wanted me to be on it to cover for possible early pneumonia.
The only treatment that I believe has any real merit right now is zinc. Zinc was proven to affect other coronaviruses way before this pandemic started so it's trials weren't affected by politics.
Every treatment since this started has been politicized and monetized to the point that we can't trust anything we hear anymore. Our news media has let us down yet again!