He’s got some brass

Coenen

Good for him. Let Mississippi be "Mississippi" and go elsewhere.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
If the politics get any worse in college ball I’ll be done with them just like nascar,nfl and nba. I should have lots more time to look for that trophy buck this year
Football season never gets in the way of deer season. I may listen to it and watch it on my phone but it’s from a tree, blind or in camp.

TinKnocker

Good for him. Let Mississippi be "Mississippi" and go elsewhere.
But they voted on it 20 years ago!!!

:rofl:

He’s the #1 runningback in the SEC, he’ll find a home. I’m wondering if that’s not his plan all along.
Immediate eligibility is all but guaranteed.

Don’t matter. He’s got an attitude
If I was a Jew and my neighbor flew a Nazi flag I'd probably have an "attitude" too.

It's 2020 and their governor is making statements like "seperate but equal"? Racism and the longing for a return to segregation is alive and well in Reeves' heart.

Horns

But they voted on it 20 years ago!!!

:rofl:

Immediate eligibility is all but guaranteed.

If I was a Jew and my neighbor flew a Nazi flag I'd probably have an "attitude" too.

It's 2020 and their governor is making statements like "seperate but equal"? Racism and the longing for a return to segregation is alive and well in Reeves' heart.
This is the 21st century. That 18-20 year old don’t know a thing about slavery

mamatried

the little birdie in that fellers ear has a bigger brown bag of cash than his recruiter. Why sign a letter of intent if you felt like that?

TinKnocker

This is the 21st century. That 18-20 year old don’t know a thing about slavery
What a ridiculous argument.

In another 20 years when all Holocaust survivors are dead and gone, will flying a Nazi flag be acceptable just because no one with first hand experience of it remains alive?

Horns

What a ridiculous argument.

In another 20 years when all Holocaust survivors are dead and gone, will flying a Nazi flag be acceptable just because no one with first hand experience of it remains alive?
What a ridiculous comparison you make to compare a state’s flag with the Holocaust.

TinKnocker

What a ridiculous comparison you make to compare a state’s flag with the Holocaust.
I was actually comparing the flags representing each group committing the atrocities. Not the atrocity to a flag. But nice try at a deflection.

Horns

I was actually comparing the flags representing each group committing the atrocities. Not the atrocity to a flag. But nice try at a deflection.
No deflection. Just the truth. You are the one who brought it up, made the comparison. You are the one now who is deflecting

TinKnocker

No deflection. Just the truth. You are the one who brought it up, made the comparison. You are the one now who is deflecting
I’m deflecting? I provided a directly comparable scenario to help you see how asinine it is to think a black person should be okay with confederate flags flying.

Horns

I’m deflecting? I provided a directly comparable scenario to help you see how asinine it is to think a black person should be okay with confederate flags flying.
I really think it would be a good idea for you to put me on the ignore list so we won’t both get banned

TinKnocker

I really think it would be a good idea for you to put me on the ignore list so we won’t both get banned
So *I* need to protect you from my opinion? LOL, no. I don’t plan to do that. I actually like hearing opposing views. It’s actually a great way to learn how others think.

But if you’re incapable of intelligently discussing opposing views, then by all means go ahead and put me on your ignore list and “save yourself” from being banned.

Horns

So *I* need to protect you from my opinion? LOL, no. I don’t plan to do that. I actually like hearing opposing views. It’s actually a great way to learn how others think.

But if you’re incapable of intelligently discussing opposing views, then by all means go ahead and put me on your ignore list and “save yourself” from being banned.
I think you are a person in search of an argument. I don’t have time for such juvenile games

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !