Christ met the just demands
He broke no laws of God
But died for fallen man
To bring us back to God
Those who come by Faith
Trusting in His work
Saved by Grace through Faith

NoOne

Colossians 1:21,22 "And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight"

John 3:16-18 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God"

1 Timothy 1:15 "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners"

Romans 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one"

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God"

Ephesians 2:12,13 "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ"

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"

2 Corinthians 5:21 "For he (God) hath made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him"

Romans 4:25 "Who (Jesus our Lord) was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification"

Ephesians 2:8,9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast"

Galations 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me"

Last edited:
Reactions: srb