Headed to Georgetown, GA to fish Walter F. George (Eufaula)

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I'm sure some folks from down that way will chime in before long, just wanted to welcome you to the Campfire....best place on the net.

JROESEL

There biting from what I hear, I know it took over 20lbs to win a tournament down there a week or so ago, that’s before all this rain we’ve had, I can almost guarantee you that there will be a good stain - muddy to the water, good luck and be careful, there’s a lot of hazards down there

brunofishing

Large spinnerbaits and flutter spoons are catching fish good right now out on the main lake around thick trash piles. you can still find fish shallow still in the thicker grass matts,

There biting from what I hear, I know it took over 20lbs to win a tournament down there a week or so ago, that’s before all this rain we’ve had, I can almost guarantee you that there will be a good stain - muddy to the water, good luck and be careful, there’s a lot of hazards down there

What kind of hazards?

Large spinnerbaits and flutter spoons are catching fish good right now out on the main lake around thick trash piles. you can still find fish shallow still in the thicker grass matts,

Grass mats using jigs? Or can you use some jerkbaits over top or Rat-l-traps?

brunofishing

Grass mats using jigs? Or can you use some jerkbaits over top or Rat-l-traps?
Yes, just need to find out what there eating. I think the Hazards he's talking about is the standing timber and maybe debris floating down from all the rain we've had here lately.