Heard County

How's everyone's crop of deer looking this year? I need to go pull my cards and check. I put my cameras out a little later than usual this year. Hopefully some of those bucks that were there at the end of the season are still hanging around.
Same for me. Just really got some cameras rolling. Have a couple of deer that I hope made it through.

Thread starter #85

toolmkr20

That 8pt I think is a 7pt. Here are some better pics from a different camera I have setup in a different area. I had to take pics of my PC screen and add them with my phone. Not sure why my PC isn’t letting me upload pics tonight. I think it’s the same deer. What do y’all think?

D8D2EE78-9F53-477D-90EB-87C913845089.jpeg 9EE31DDC-41A9-48FB-99C0-2D423984659E.jpeg 06270C26-AAA9-4891-B2AA-8358CF740543.jpeg 518D2D97-129A-459B-9303-087CDF765931.jpeg

ehunt

I’m glad to back in Heard this year. I was lucky enough to “re-lease” the same tract of land I killed my very first deer on in 1995. Hoping to get my boys’ first kills on the same tract! How cool would that be?? Here are few pics of the young guys cruising so far. Also busted this cottonmouth a few weeks back while checking cams. We are off of 34 just before Texas

Attachments

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman”
Nice bucks , I’d have that young one in first couple pictures with double beam definitely off limits if it was my choice , he may turn into something crazy looking in a couple years

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
No sign on our lease that borders Snake Creek WMA!

We never see anything til 1st week in November!

Thread starter #94

toolmkr20

I need to put my cams back out. I pulled them several weeks ago to change the batteries and still have yet to put them back out. Maybe this weekend.

Not much sign either in the NE corner. Seeing plenty of deer though...just not the right ones. My big 9 almost slipped up the other evening. He came in about 20 minutes after dark per my camera.