Hearing troubles - remedy

StriperAddict

Do you wonder why you can't hear God in prayer?
Try this: stop talking at Him about all of your unforgiven sin and how bad you are.
Instead, ask Him how effective His plans were for you:
RELOCATION (You're in),
REDEMPTION (You're perfected and secured) and
FORGIVENESS (You're entirely clean).

"Jesus, did it all work? Did you really do it for me too?"

And then listen up.

Colossians 1:13
For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

130763458_4716235885115180_7824043016389352860_n.png

- Ralph Harris

http://ralphharris.org/

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
It took me a long time to learn to actually pray. I had to get past a lot of misconceptions and preconceptions. The best advice I ever got was this.

Pray for others, particularly those who wish you ill. Pray for them to be more blessed and have a better relationship with God than I have. Pray that he will bless them more than he has blessed me (and that's a lot). Pray for myself only with regards to understanding His will for me and the power to carry that out to include delivering me from anger, fear, selfishness, self seeking, and destructive temptations. Give thanks.
If it's been a 'bad day' and I can't think of anything to be grateful for, then I try to give thanks for things I'm ungrateful for. That generally put's things in perspective real quick.