Heavy does and spy point cell camera.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have one spy point cell camera, and several moultries in the woods. Cameras show doe's heavy with fawns, should be dropping them already. Cameras also show coyotes are keeping up with the does, just waiting on the drop. Had some photo's, but have deleted them.
Next subject is spy point. Contacted them with a question back in mid May, again three days ago. They have not answered. I do not recommend spy point. If they can't answer a simple question, they're not a company to be buying from. Noticed they are in Canada.
Night photo's from the spy point are not very clear. I'm using the one just to keep up with who comes and goes, but get wildlife photo's too. Daytime, they're ok.

Attachments

• spypoint (42).jpg
    spypoint (42).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 57
  • spypoint (33).jpg
    spypoint (33).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 57

shdw633

They will only respond to emails and yes their customer service is terrible. I threw all mine away and went to the Tactacam Reveals and have been real happy with them to this point.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Three emails so far and no response. Last email I said. If you can't answer a simple question, I don't need to buy your product.

sghoghunter

Son the ONLY way I’ve ever got in touch with them was by their instant chat on Facebook. I wouldn’t waste my money on them if the cameras were free and only had to pay for monthly fee

Reactions: Son

KevChap

Banned
I have two spy points that are junk.. they went into the trash can. The customer service people are to busy putting motors in their carpets to answer or respond to a email

Geestring

Their cameras and customer support are not that great but if you are in their app and click on chat you will usually get an immediate response Atleast I always have

Geestring

My emails to spypoint have never been returned but the chats get answered quickly during normal operating hours

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'll use the one I have, but will not buy another. They got me once, but that's the end of that. Just wanted a cell camera that would let me know when anyone enters the property. We've had our chain cut a time or two. Once by a realtor and once by some nut who called me on the phone, saying I couldn't keep him out. I told him to meet me there and see how well he does. He didn't show up.

philtuts

Spypoint is absolute garbage and so is their customer service. Can’t say enough good things about Tactacam and Cuddeback. I run a lot of their cameras on multiple farms.

Reactions: Son