Hello from Newnan, GA!

Aburgess95

Hello everyone, my name is Austin and believe it or not I am completely new to hunting. I have never gone (parents were never into it, nor were grandparents), however I was always somewhat interested. So I decided to try my hand at it. Being 24 without any hunting experience or know how is intimidating to say the least, but I think I am figuring it out the best I can. I am always open to advice, tips, anything that would better help me. Hope to be around this forum more as well. Have a great day!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Hello everyone, my name is Austin and believe it or not I am completely new to hunting. I have never gone (parents were never into it, nor were grandparents), however I was always somewhat interested. So I decided to try my hand at it. Being 24 without any hunting experience or know how is intimidating to say the least, but I think I am figuring it out the best I can. I am always open to advice, tips, anything that would better help me. Hope to be around this forum more as well. Have a great day!
Welcome. Are you turkey hunting?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome to the Campfire.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I wouldn't call it hunting as much as I would call it "trying to hunt," but yes.
Good deal. As long as there are turkeys in the area, your hunting them. Keep at it. It took me 3 seasons to kill my first. Turkey hunting can be fun and aggravating at the same time. Good luck

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Check out the turkey hunting forum if you haven't already. Some good folks post in there

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the campfire.