Hello from the Bird Dog Capital of the World!

Howdy all,

I was doing a search for Chambers Sausage in Blairsville, GA and this site came up. I lurked for a bit and decided to join. I am in Waynesboro, GA but used to live and work in north ga.

I don't do much hunting or fishing these days, but I love to cook game and fish. I am a chef by trade and do a lot of catering. I love smoking meat and making homemade sausages. I also do a lot of baking and candy making (I have a caramel apple bread pudding in the oven!)

Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to learning a thing or two from you all!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Howdy all,

I was doing a search for Chambers Sausage in Blairsville, GA and this site came up. I lurked for a bit and decided to join. I am in Waynesboro, GA but used to live and work in north ga.

I don't do much hunting or fishing these days, but I love to cook game and fish. I am a chef by trade and do a lot of catering. I love smoking meat and making homemade sausages. I also do a lot of baking and candy making (I have a caramel apple bread pudding in the oven!)

Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to learning a thing or two from you all!

I wanna be yo friend, will you feed me ?? lol Welcome Squirrely !!

rattlesnake1

hello, did I hear homemade sausage???
do you want me to bone the deer out before I bring it?
No one in Tattnall county knows how to make good sausage.

greg_n_clayton

Howdy all,

Welcome to the forums !! I am in Clayton, sure you know of it ! I am also sure sure you proably miss the mountains, unless you get to come back yo visit ! I left one time with my work ! I am back and don't plan to leabe anytime soon, unless it is to move a little deeper into the Appalachians !

greg_n_clayton

I wanna be yo friend, will you feed me ?? lol Welcome Squirrely !!
Me too ! I too enjoy cooking !! But most recipes call for all these off the wall spices that you may not use but in one recipe ever 6 months or a year !

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Please forgive me for being tardy welcoming you to this fine forum. As you probably have already figured out; I pretty much run this place. If you need anything; and I mean anything at all; please let me know.

Welcome to the forum!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Big7

The Oracle
Watch out for knuckledraggers. You will be fine. WELCOME!

specialk

i can see how your search ended up in here, as you can tell there's a bunch of wise cracking wieners in here.......welcome!.......

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just stay clear of Possum, and you will be okay. Welcome to the campfire.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
it seems your a hit on here. The cook at any place I have ever been was usually the person in charge !
Can’t wait to see some of your dishes that you prepare!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Please forgive me for being tardy welcoming you to this fine forum. As you probably have already figured out; I pretty much run this place. If you need anything; and I mean anything at all; please let me know.

Welcome to the forum!!!
facepalm:

:waggingfinger:Ignore him and welcome to the Campfire!:cheers:

strothershwacker

The best cooks in the world are those who have lived on both ends of Georgia. My late maw-maw was the finest cook ye ever seen. Spent bout 30 years in the Hazlehurst area then bout 50 years up here in the mtns. Combine the 2 cultures and you got some sure nuff good eatin! Welcome to the countryest forum on the interweb!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Welcome
I take it from your choice of screen name that you are a squirrel hunter. We have a few here.
I look forward to seeing your food posts.