Help! Can’t access any GON website

Thread starter #1

Washtub

For some reason I can’t access any GON websites my iPhone. ?? This just started happening this week. Can’t get to main GON website or any of the forum links that I have. I’m sending this message from my fathers phone. I’ve tried re-starting my phone and deleting my cookies and data. I can go to any other website out there...just not any GON site. After it times out it tells me “a network connection was lost” but I’m not losing a connection. It will also tell me “Safari can not open the page because it can’t establish a secure connection “. It’s only GON pages that aren’t pulling up. I’m at a loss....

Last edited:
This same thing happened to me this week. I had to install a vpn. You wouldnt happen to be an att customer would you? I posted in the political forum about this. Maybe an admin can give us a clue? @elfiii could you send this on to the tech people?

Thread starter #3

Washtub

This same thing happened to me this week. I had to install a vpn. You wouldnt happen to be an att customer would you? I posted in the political forum about this. Maybe an admin can give us a clue? @elfiii could you send this on to the tech people?
Yes, I’m on AT&T. I even tried on my company iPad and it did the same thing. I couldn’t access any GON page on it either. It’s on the AT&T network as well.

kmckinnie

Useles Moderator
Staff member
See if your private button is on or off.
See it bottom left. That is if it’s a iPhone.
A736EEDF-A99E-45B6-A411-8B0E8F34319E.png

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
My Iphone on Verizon works fine. My home computer on AT&T internet works fine.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you could send this to the tech folks? Seems like a few of us cant get on GON while on att mobile.
I would guess it would be more like you need to contact AT&T. If I had AT&T mobile here, my phone would be useless, because I wouldn't be able to get a signal outside city limits.