Helpful hints. And posting a pic. Maybe.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
we will one day we'll figure it out.
As bad as I hate it, yes I know Yeti could hook me up. It's just I hesitate to ask him because he's 14 and we're having this daily know it all battle anyway.
I'd hate to ask him for his help... Would be like me loosing

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
As bad as I hate it, yes I know Yeti could hook me up. It's just I hesitate to ask him because he's 14 and we're having this daily know it all battle anyway.
Lose gracefully ! ;)

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’m pretty certain he does know everything , and all :giggle:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Choke slam him, ask when he wakes up, both problems solved

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I remember when I went and picked up my oldest son at football practice when I was at Bragg after duty still in uniform. He was @ 6'1", 220 at 15 and I was @ 180 and 5'10". Went to the locker room, he had been lifting, they had a wrestling mat out and we started slap boxing playing around. All fine until he popped me pretty good...I asked was that how he wanted it, he said ya old man...his buddies all around. We tied up, put him in a cowboy and hip tossed him, clinched down and scissored around in a circle 3 or 4 times until he tapped. Cured...his buddies said he had a tough old man.

Never another issue

Throat chops work too