Here is the prize for most does....

It is a Winchester Ranger 30/30 with a 20 inch barrel. It looked severely beaten when i bought it and had decorative tacks all over it but after some part replacement, reblueing, and wood work, it looks pretty good. The scope that is on it will stay on it along with the rings. The scope is a BSA junky thing, but i think it might work. If i kept this rifle for myself, i would trash the scope and put on a shotgun sized scope.

The only thing i do not like about the gun itself is that the holes in the wood from the tacks absorbed more stain and they in turn, are now dark specks on the stock and forearm. I tried to take a close up of this to show you what i am talking about.

Winner has to sign a reciept for the gun and i will meet the winner somewhere to give them the gun.

I am competing with everyone else for the gun as well...if there is a tie between most does, then a number will be drawn between 1 and 100 by a non winner who then will tell Handgunner or JT, and whoever is closest will win the gun. I have 10 doe tags and plan to fill them with one of my pistols so everyone might wanna get cracking...

Finally, if i win the gun, it will be raffled off on Woodies and the proceeds will go to a fellow Woody member who could use the help more than anyone else i know on here. Their name will be identified if that is the case.

Good luck to all and hope someone else wins this thing because after witnessing how the other raffle went down the last time, it is a ton of work, and i do not think i can contract Dead Eye Eddy or Lonesome to help!!:bounce:

Attachments

• 3030a.jpg
    3030a.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 483
  • 3030c.jpg
    3030c.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 460

BigBushClub

if you must know... it was a mature 5.5 yr old 6 point he shot, got the hide tanned, then took white spray paint and made spots all over it... jeeez:banginghe

Handgunner

if you must know... it was a mature 5.5 yr old 6 point he shot, got the hide tanned, then took white spray paint and made spots all over it... jeeez:banginghe
Nice paint job!!!!! :bounce:

Thanks for the donation Chad... I got a "doe hole" that I'm going to get serious on with the handgun once the rut winds down.. Right now I don't want to shoot my decoy's. :bounce:

Good luck everyone!

Uhhh hey 11pybw,does that pretty hide that the gun is on go with the prize also::ke:

Uhhh, Sorry Javelin, the Axis hide does not go with it. You might wanna go out and shoot a 180 pound fawn, or go out to Texas and shoot a decent sized gold medal sized Axis...or you can see if someone is selling one at a yardsale like Knifemaker :)rolleyes:) suggested.:bounce:

Bigbushclub, 5.5 year old 6 point...where you hunting cause i wanna climb next to you!!!:flag: Ok, maybe not.:rofl: