Here We Go

Todd E

My guess is that it will only be available on their website. But I do not know that for sure.

shdw633

Walmart has them for $120 and free shipping, Gander Mountain and Camping World has them for $132 plus shipping

shdw633

Walmart has them for $120 and free shipping, Gander Mountain and Camping World has them for $132 plus shipping

Walmart is out of stock already!!

shdw633

They just updated to the new app and now you can batch delete 500 pics at a time, but the pics deleted are from the most recent to the first taken.

shdw633

They have now pulled them down from their site and when I clicked on the camera I was in the process of buying it showed the price of $140 now.

buckpasser

I’m ready to hear if they are much better. I watched the YouTube video, and didn’t see a whole lot to get excited over. I like the WiFi camera aim feature, but don’t generally have trouble aiming my cameras as is. What features are the most exciting to you all?

sleepr71

Umm K...I don’t really see anything “new” as far as CAPABILITY over the original:huh: When they come out with one that can take LIVE pics/videos...ON DEMAND....then I’ll get excited ?

buckpasser

Umm K...I don’t really see anything “new” as far as CAPABILITY over the original:huh: When they come out with one that can take LIVE pics/videos...ON DEMAND....then I’ll get excited ?

I really thought that’s what this model would be able to do. You mean to tell me you didn’t get stoked about the battery tray vs the internal battery well?!?!?! Haha

Hunter1699

Think the prices will settle in back where they were once the release excitement is over. I'm in no rush to pick up anymore until I start hearing some reviews which I think will be on par/better than OG.
For those of you who can help I still don't know how to use the video feature-must need to set that on the camera itself or can this be done via app? Do, if you have it set to take video, these come in on to view on app or is that just pics? I have searched and haven't found instructions. I am 6hrs away from mine so access is limited but I would like to see some video in the coming months. Any advice would be appreciated.

DSGB

For those of you who can help I still don't know how to use the video feature-must need to set that on the camera itself or can this be done via app? Do, if you have it set to take video, these come in on to view on app or is that just pics? I have searched and haven't found instructions. I am 6hrs away from mine so access is limited but I would like to see some video in the coming months. Any advice would be appreciated.

You can change it to video mode from the app, but the settings are only updated on the camera every 24 hours. The videos will not be sent, only pic.

buckpasser

If you prop up the flashy “neo-thread plate” antenna against the trunk of the tree it can properly deflect a descending coon. I think I speak for all of us when I say that’s what we’ve been waiting for. Job well done!

XJfire75

Better trigger speed and detection range. Battery life is suppose to be better as well. Stringer cell signal. I’ve got 2 on order to test.

sleepr71

The trigger speed was already good IMO. I have one watching a driveway entrance/exit...and it takes very clear pics of vehicles passing by..at 55mph...about 60 yds away!