Here's Why the NFL Sucks

bullgator

Against my own better judgment, and because Jeff Dunham was over, I watched the last three minutes of the game. Funny…….I still don’t care.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Against my own better judgment, and because Jeff Dunham was over, I watched the last three minutes of the game. Funny…….I still don’t care.

I binged watched Lost Treasures of Egypt on NatGeo. It was much better entertainment.

bullgator

Why did you watch?
Thought the game might be over and to see who won. Didn’t matter but Philly fans have always been the nastiest.

tr21

watched the puppy bowl TEAM FLUFF WON !!!! If everybody would of took a knee maybe the NFL would of gotten the message.....

Doboy Dawg

When the kneeling started, I stopped watching. When it stopped I started watching again. The NFL can stuff the BLM junk where the Sun doesn’t shine. That black National anthem was it, I’m done. Roger Goodell needs to be fired.

There is One National Anthem, the Star Spangled Banner. If the NFL wants to End Racism, as they print in the chalk lines now, the teams should be equally staffed with White players.

BamaGeorgialine

Somehow the NFL is the most watched sport. Last night's game was the third most viewed game in the history. I'm not a huge NFL fan myself, but with college headed that way I figure that it's about the same.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

huntersluck

Don't think for a minute the NCAA is not woke. I will leave it at that, everyone can do their research it's not hard to find

Latest posts