Hey Everyone, meet my new Bowtech!!

Well, she is finally here!! I ordered her a few weeks ago and she showed up today. Along with it, Bowtech hooks soldiers up with..

A Hostage rest
3 pin TruGlo Sight
Meta Peep
Wrist Strap
Sling
4 arrow Bowtech quiver
3 Arrows
4 inch Stubby Stabilizer

In addition to the bow, HHA Sports hooked me up with a 5500 series sight to replace the TruGlo that the bow came with. I have a slough of other stuff i got from other places that was bought at Military discount. A few Manufactures give Tremendous discounts for Military while others give like 10% off of MSRP, and even some do not offer anything which is fine, but the ones that offer discounts will get my business now and in the future.

The other manufactures that offer some sort of discount to soldiers are:

Schaffer
Trophy Ridge
Winn Archery
HHA Sports
TruGlo
Tru-Fire
Trophy Taker
BlackGold
Toxonics
Spot-Hogg

There may be others but these are the ones that repsonded that did have discounts. 5 of us ordered Bows within a few weeks of each other so i did a little bit of the leg work to find out who offered military discounts while some of them did as well...just calling or emailing and asking is all...and as i said, some do and some don't but those who do will get my business before those who do not. If anyone would like a list of those who do not offer discounts...send me a PM. I will say that when i asked two companies about military discounts, they were very beligerent...one in particular and it is actually a big name company in the Archery world; a company i have stood with some i started bowhunting, but not anymore. I wish i had a tape recording of the conversation. Luckily my boss was in the room and i had the dude on speaker...or else nobody would have believed that the guy was so "unprofessional".

Here is a couple of pics form today!

Attachments

• Bowtech1e.JPG
    Bowtech1e.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 798
  • Bowtech3.JPG
    Bowtech3.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 818
  • HHASight1.JPG
    HHASight1.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 787

NOYDB

BANNED
I'm curious, do any of the locals shoot bows? Had any contact in that area?

I think you're really going to like that bow. Enjoy!

Some of the soldiers on other bases shoot because other bases have bow courses set up compliments of Rinehart, Mathews and certain Pro Shops who get together with local VFW's and Bow Clubs in their area for donations, but local Iraqi's do not shoot bows...they use AK-47's for everything.

R

redneckcamo

when you get tired of it i will add too your 742 collection an yu gimme that bow .....thanx ahead of time an you are a great guy for doin this !!!!

Nice bow man. I have the same sight on my PSE. You'll love it.

I had the 5000 model on my Mathews which i just sold to someone from ArcheryTalk. I am going to probably use the HHA sight for 3-D and use a HHA Triple threat or a Matrix GS for my hunting sight.

RedNeckCamo....I am a bowhunter by heart, just got an infatuation with the 742's. Do not hold hold to much faith in my trading anytime soon!!:smash:

Cape Buffalo, i sent you a PM back..waiting on your email...

R

redneckcamo

xxx

I know you are a good dude an you know i have too get a::ke: at you when i can ....we all appreciate you mann !!!:flag: thats a SMOKIN BOW !!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:........ an i aint even got a 742 rite now .......thanx dood !:cool:

I know you are a good dude an you know i have too get a::ke: at you when i can ....we all appreciate you mann !!!:flag: thats a SMOKIN BOW !!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:........ an i aint even got a 742 rite now .......thanx dood !:cool:

DARN REDNECKCAMO!!!!! You had me thinking about it for a millisecond too!!! :bounce:

A buddy of mine just got an Allegiance and a Capt that is in my Battalion got a Guardian about two weeks ago...They all want to trade...Mine is smooth drawing compared to theirs.

Not lately but you should see the looks i am getting from folks here. They kind of look at me like i am crazy as Fulldraw and KennyJR at an anti-deer feeding demonstration!!! :rofl::hair::hair:

One guy asked me today...."Is that a bow and arrow"? I was like..."Naw it is just a bow". He said "way coooool man". He had no idea what the heck it was. Morons...you are surrounded with them.:banginghe

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
:banana::banana:nice bow but --- who is that holding the bow??:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

My evil twin, can you tell...Bow in my hand, M16 slung over my back. Ready for anything!!!

Silver Mallard

Congrats on the bow! Thank you for your service to our country!!!!!!!!!
Stay Safe

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

Nice Bow. I just ordered one myself. That General is a sweet shooter for sure.

Oh and thanks for the Bowtech info. I already passed it onto my Marine son who plans to take advantage of it when he gets there.

Well, my bow made it back to the US safe and sound. With going home soon, i wanted to make sure it arrived and was still in one piece before i got there. I shipped it to a buddy's house who is a Bowtech prostaffer kind of guy in NYS and he said it is perfectly fine...WAHOOOOOOO!! Soon enough i will be outside slinging arrows!!