Hey Rooster Todd!

dutchman

Your powder measure is ready. Complete with a little tine sticking out to one side for your pouring convenience...

Attachments

• DSCN1805.jpg
    DSCN1805.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCN1806.jpg
    DSCN1806.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCN1807.jpg
    DSCN1807.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCN1808.jpg
    DSCN1808.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN1809.jpg
    DSCN1809.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 196

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
How come he gettin` that? That thang too nice for him! You got one like that for 60 grains??? :D

dutchman

How come he gettin` that? That thang too nice for him! You got one like that for 60 grains??? :D

Not yet, but I thought you wanted a carved tip to hold 60 grains?

Which'll it be?

Last edited:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Oh Todd...

You`re gonna have to hit em upside the head, or stomp his toe, to get his attention... :D

Don`t brain damage him though. I might be the one that has to tend to him, if he`s disabled... :hair:

dutchman

You`re gonna have to hit em upside the head, or stomp his toe, to get his attention... :D

Don`t brain damage him though. I might be the one that has to tend to him, if he`s disabled... :hair:

I'd hate to know I had to keep that boy in groceries...:D

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I'd hate to know I had to keep that boy in groceries...:D

He don`t eat as much as Klem does. That boy is a bottomless pit. :rofl: Leftovers, that`s a joke...:rolleyes:

dpoole

I will put LILPOOLE up agints em in a eatn contest any time yall want, we best have a whole deer to cook before they get started!!!:yeah::yeah:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Hey Man! That looks great! Don't forget to carve the instructions on the side so I use it right.

Latest posts