HEY, YA`LL, ALL OF YOU

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
If you are healthy and reading this with a healthy family you are way to the good.
"I once cried because I had no shoes... then I met a man with no feet.." Helen Keller.
No matter how hard things may seem to each individual, there is always someone out there worse off. America as a whole has weathered many a storm in it's short life, but always came through in the end. Not because of the person, but because of the people..the good people who refused to take a knee or throw in the towel because of a little hardship. Those that came before us fought a lot harder under much more dire circumstances if only to prove to us that it can be done. BUT WE have to do it as a whole to see this through to the end. WE in our minds eye have to SEE it better so that we can make it better.

Head East

Well said mr nic. Thanks.

zedex

Gator Bait
Good post, Nic. These are trying times for everyone. It's not about you, not about the lady down the street nor is it about me. It's about all of us and how we can help our fellow man. One day, we may need help ourselves. We have our respective God to look to for guidance and support. We have our fellow man to lend a helping hand.

gunnurse

Has the world really changed, or has our state of mind. Something tells me you were sitting under that same cypress tree last year. Godspeed my brothers and sisters. We will get through this.

Redbow

Yes, good words Nic we all need a bit of encouragement in times such as these glad you and others were willing to give it...Yep we will get thru this hardship one way or another we are all in this together like it or not. No one is immune to what comes along on this road of life in this uncertain place called Earth. For one I am glad to know the Lord God almighty is in charge of all things even this so called Pandemic..Life is sometimes a bumpy road and we are not guaranteed another day here, we deal with it one day at a time and hope and pray for the best. Jesus said I will never leave nor forsake you our lives may fail but God's word never will. May the good Lord grant all of you peace, good health and the knowledge of eternal life thru Jesus Christ our Lord and savior...Amen...

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Doesn’t get much better than that, Nic!

Thanks for the Wise words and thoughts in this troubling time that has impacted ALL of our lives.

Worley

Powerful reminder sir, thank ya Nic...You a fine man!

basstrkr

Thanks to Nic and Woody's. We are all in this together like it or not. And yes Nic I suspect there a lot of things that may never be the same again. Many of which we don't even realize yet.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Words of wisdom, Nic, thank you! It will take all of us helping each other to get through this, but we will get through it.