Hidden gun cabinet

Anvil Head

Very cool! But most of us are gonna need a way bigger flag.

Anvil Head

Heck, mine just stays on my hip. Things getting down right complicated around here.

Big7

The Oracle
Seen those online a bunch of places. I'll guessing the crooks probably know about them.
They better hope I ain't home when they try and hit me. I done got to old to fight.

gunnurse

Try a second card reader to disable the ”chemical deterrent” or some other type of deterrent to the easily recognized “hidden” gun locker.

Longhunter89

Seen those online a bunch of places. I'll guessing the crooks probably know about them.
The real point of this of this cabinet isnt to keep out criminals it's so I can have ready access to my varmint killers in common rooms without my young kids buddies finding them. I grew up with long guns in every room-ussually loaded or with a box of ammo beside the gun. That's just how life was in rural areas-all of my friends homes was the same way. However most young kids nowadays dont grow up like that. I am involved heavily with youth programs and have kids over all the time. I just wanted easy access to a firearm in case I needed to kill a coon or coyote messing with my livestock but at the same time secured from children