High Falls

hawkeye123

Letemfly, I live on High Falls, mainly fish for crappie, hybrids and stripers, one time I went out bass fishing 2 weeks ago only caught 2 but 1 was a 4lb, my friend who lives a few docks down , sent me pics of 10+ 2-4lb caught sat am up shallow, post spawn now

Last edited:

letemfly

Thank you for the info, I have a small plastic boat I usually fish in, but I now have a larger bass tracker that is much more comfortable and wanted to bring it down soon. I'm just not sure about loading and unloading without using my gas motor. It is a 60hp.

letemfly

Thank you for the info, I have a small plastic boat I usually fish in, but I now have a larger bass tracker that is much more comfortable and wanted to bring it down soon. I'm just not sure about loading and unloading without using my gas motor. It is a 60hp.

hawkeye123

Got to use trolling motor if over 10hp.. motor out of water its ok, doubt you would get tic unloading or loading on a trailer, GL, next few weeks should be good bite

letemfly

Got to use trolling motor if over 10hp.. motor out of water its ok, doubt you would get tic unloading or loading on a trailer, GL, next few weeks should be good

Got to use trolling motor if over 10hp.. motor out of water its ok, doubt you would get tic unloading or loading on a trailer, GL, next few weeks should be good bite
Going to probably stick with the plastic boat not as much room but alot easier to load and unload.