High performance popper fishing

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
You should talk with fish north georgia they are local and promote local fish reports and baits, may be a way to start and show the baits you are making? They are on youtube.
I follow them and watch a lot of their videos even though they don't have many numbers yet just because they're local. I tag them in a lot of my posts too on social media but I think they would want me to be doing numbers on some platform before actually promoting me or whatever

You wouldn't believe the success I have catching big bass with this Torpedo. And not just bass, I caught a 1 lbs. bluegill, even Jackfish. Everything attacks it. My only complaint is the hooks are not very sharp.

Attachments

• Torpedo.jpg
    Torpedo.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 12

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
You wouldn't believe the success I have catching big bass with this Torpedo. And not just bass, I caught a 1 lbs. bluegill, even Jackfish. Everything attacks it. My only complaint is the hooks are not very sharp.
I have a few myself. Work great on ponds and large lakes with schooling fish. The hooks actually unscrew from the bait and can be replaced. I like owner ST-36 hooks as replacements on everything or the ST-41

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
Well in a moment of weakness last night I ordered both a Rio Rico and a yellow magic ?, I also bought a salmo popper off eBay since I like their version of a ratltrap and it arrived today to my disappointment since it doesn't rattle, maybe the action will win me over.
I forgot to add, I don't know whether I did or not, but when you buy a Rico you need to buy a little super glue from the dollar store. Other baits have glue on the thread that holds the feathers together on the rear hook. The Rico does not. So after like your 6th fish on it the thread starts to come undone. Just put a dab of super glue on the thread and cover it up and you'll be fine

doomtrpr_z71

I forgot to add, I don't know whether I did or not, but when you buy a Rico you need to buy a little super glue from the dollar store. Other baits have glue on the thread that holds the feathers together on the rear hook. The Rico does not. So after like your 6th fish on it the thread starts to come undone. Just put a dab of super glue on the thread and cover it up and you'll be fine
May not matter, ups seems to have lost the package, they've missed the scheduled delivery day twice now.

doomtrpr_z71

I can definitely believe that. I always say ups delivers from brown trucks with brown uniforms on because that's how crap their service is

Well I'd rank them 1 for shipping, our USPS is decent, FedEx is horrible though admittedly the new contractor they are using locally is much improved. It should be here Monday as it is at the terminal today.