HISTORY = HIS STORY

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I enjoy learning about that time period, but don't think I could stomach someone from New Jersey telling me about it, never met anyone from that state I even remotely liked, being as how its the cesspool of the north. Besides, they talk funny ,, I can't stand to hear a woman from New Jersey talk, and most people from there can't even talk without using a multitude of four letter words,

I know one from NJ that you would like. He is a super nice guy. He has been living down here for nearly 30 years, so maybe some southern rubbed off on him. We have a friend that is having chemo every other week. The yank drives him 50 miles one way every Wednesday for a follow up shot.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Glad someone is looking out for us dumb Southerners.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I enjoy learning about that time period, but don't think I could stomach someone from New Jersey telling me about it, never met anyone from that state I even remotely liked, being as how its the cesspool of the north. Besides, they talk funny ,, I can't stand to hear a woman from New Jersey talk, and most people from there can't even talk without using a multitude of four letter words,

You are exactly right trans, got a SIL up there, and though I love her, she has a mouth like a sailer.

oldguy

Drill instructor at Parris Island told a Yank "New Jersey is where the garbage comes from!"