Hit me with your best dove recipe!

blakejeffers

I do a small cooking segment on my YouTube videos and I have about 12-15 doves in the fridge and would like to try a new recipe. I’ve done bacon-wrapped on the grill and fried and now I need something else. I’ll try the best recipe and give a shout-out in my next video. Thanks!

Stonewall 2

One of my favorites!

Remove breast meat from breast plate

Marinate for about 30 mins in half Dale’s and half coke. Use the low sodium Dale’s(If not using low sodium I would not use as much Dale’s it can be way to salty)

Remove from marinade and wrap in bacon with a little cube of cream chees and a slice of jalapeño.

Grilll till bacons done and enjoy

Fletch_W

Banned
Look up the Gordon Ramsey Pigeon episode on youtube, I intend to try it, as a healthier alternative to being soaked in salt and wrapped in fat and stuffed with more fat. I would post the link here, but he uses very bad language and it would violate forum rules.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
A good one to try is stir fried with onions and peppers . Cut breast into small pieces and season with fajita seasoning . Cut up peppers and onions and add all to your pan with a little soy sauce ! Add to a tortilla with favorite salsa !

Gut_Pile

Whole plucked, then based with equal parts sherry wine and melted butter. Bake on 250 for 20 minutes

Foster

1.Wet jerk marinade (Ocho Rios make a good one) and grill.
2.Rub with Chinese five spice powder and bake to medium rare at 450.
3.Rub with Korean BBQ marinade (make your own or buy prepared) and grill.

Barron79

Just made old fashioned dove and dumplings. The kids and I managed to get 26 to give up Saturday and that was their request for the bounty.

Wire Nut

Marinate in low sodium Dale's sauce for 20 mins and season with Pit Boss brisket rub. Cook on Traeger on high heat for 20 mins. My sisssy 18 yr old daughter says it's the best thing she's ever eaten