Hobo longbows

mr otter

Just bought a new hobo longbow and was wondering if anyone on here was familiar with the Georgia bow maker.

tradhunter98

His shop is about 20min from me, never shot one but I have buddies who own them and like them. I've drawn them, seem solid.

AllAmerican

HoBow

They are awesome and easy to use custom bows. Jeff makes a fantastic product. I own and hunt with one, 62" 61#@27", also my dad bought a custom 60" 50#@27". He loves his, as I really enjoy my longbow as well.

My bow:

Walnut Riser, low wrist grip
Osage lams , tips, backing in riser
Black glass
Curly maple/carbon core limbs

Hoping to get blood on it this season, had no shot opportunities thus yet.

Jeff is a great craftsman and can put any idea of a bow together for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,361
Last edited:

thc_clubPres

nice, does he have a website or facebook with pics of his work? I just picked up a maddog prairie predator, got the trad fever now. I see a few more in my future.

Troy Butler

Jeff has a facebook page hobo longbows I belive. I have one and it will be hard to find as good a bow as Jeff makes. Give him a call and tell him Troy told you to call him. 706-612-6352

Jeff makes great bows! I have 3 at the time and just ordered another. Last name is Fouch. Smoothest and quietest I've shot yet. And virtually no hand shock or vibrations. I tried to attach some photos but it's not working for me right now.

Attachments

• Snapchat-9044783609670438009.jpg
    Snapchat-9044783609670438009.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 1,095
  • IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 1,037

Bowhunterga

Jeff makes great bows! I have 3 at the time and just ordered another. Last name is Fouch. Smoothest and quietest I've shot yet. And virtually no hand shock or vibrations. I tried to attach some photos but it's not working for me right now.
Awesome deer.....great looking bows....and some AWESOME looking arrows! :)

QuackAddict

Well I finally ordered my Hobo longbow and can’t wait to see the finished product. I went with Birdseye maple limbs and East Indian Rosewood for the riser. It will be 62” and 27”/50#.

Jeff said it would take about 8 weeks and I’ll post some pics when I get it.