Hog Elimination or trying

north_ga fireman

Several months ago a friend loaned me his 300 blackout with thermal scope and i killed 20+ hogs in a month, I had the fever to have one and as luck would have I have a 300 and a pulsar thermal(very pleased). Here are a few from last night. More pics to come later I hope if I can get them to load.

Attachments

• 20201021_215607.jpg
    20201021_215607.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 20201021_213811.jpg
    20201021_213811.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 20201021_234315.jpg
    20201021_234315.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 83

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Nice shooting, great way to thin them out ! That spotted pregnant guilt will make some fine eating

Hillbilly stalker

Man you loaded up ! Great job. Do y’all have a “ hunters for the hungry” program in Georgia ? Or food banks at churches ?

Hillbilly stalker

Yes but I don't think they would accept wild hogs due to the disease they may carry. I try to find a cold home for them. They are destroying pasture land.
Oh I understand the need for eliminating them. I was just curious about the programs. Caution over the diseases makes perfect sense. Mow em down (y)

eavega

Yes but I don't think they would accept wild hogs due to the disease they may carry. I try to find a cold home for them. They are destroying pasture land.

If you ever need some help out in the field, let me know. I'm always on board with helping out with hog elimination, and I do appreciate the fresh pork!

-E

bany

you’re knocking them down! You could feed the hungry!, lol
Nice looking pigs. I’m sure you’re having a blast! S. Ga?

frankwright

Which Pulsar are you using? I am starting to believe I could seriously improve my hunting if I did it at night!

Ihunt

Man you loaded up ! Great job. Do y’all have a “ hunters for the hungry” program in Georgia ? Or food banks at churches ?

Great idea but you can not give Wild pork to food banks. You can however have it processed and give it out through a church’s food program. It’s our lovely government at work. I’m sure the hungry people would be happy with wild pork.

Wifeshusband

Yeah, you can have it processed and they or you can donate it to food programs. My landowner did just that with about 50. Makes you feel good. Great Job, Rambo, but you can never kill them all. It's like what Newman said on Seinfield about the mail, it just keeps coming and coming, no endo_O