Hog or Coyote Gun Pictures

Okie Hog

A .54 caliber round ball shooter:

471TxUTl.jpg

HogKillaDNR

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I'm 45 and been usin this 30-30 since I was 16. My boy in pictures uses it now too. In my opinion, east coast huntin it can't be beat. The power lines and big fields are not good for 30-30 to shoot across but in the woods and ol loadin dock food plots it's the best.
I hope you get one!

Hillbilly stalker

I love those little carbines! Is that the stock that one was born with?
I can’t say, I bought it used for $265 if I remember correct. The stock was painted so I knew it had been worked on. Just to be safe I bought a new extra stock from Boyd’s for $88. I don’t think you can find a stock now. My buddy has one his daddy bought him new for $99 back in the day. There good little guns, everybody thinks their a 10/22 until they see that big hole in the end of the barrel.

Doug B.

I can’t say, I bought it used for $265 if I remember correct. The stock was painted so I knew it had been worked on. Just to be safe I bought a new extra stock from Boyd’s for $88. I don’t think you can find a stock now. My buddy has one his daddy bought him new for $99 back in the day. There good little guns, everybody thinks their a 10/22 until they see that big hole in the end of the barrel.
Yeah they look just like a 10/22. They shoot real sweet too!