Hogs for pick up

Guitar Guy

A very kind offer. Glad to see someone trying to put the meat to good use. I might be interested in taking one off your hands if it’s within a couple of hours from Tucker. Would want to quarter it within 30 min of killing it. Appreciate it.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good deal ! I know they are a pest but they sure are good eating . I hate to see them go to waste . I know a family that would sure eat one , what county u trapping. I’d kill it and clean it for them if it’s close enough

sleepr71

I wouldn’t let one leave my place alive! Never...ever. If somebody wants one..they better be otw because I’m not risking having them bust out/climb over a trap. Good of you to offer the meat..but I wouldnt want to get mixed up in the legalities of “giving” somebody one & them then releasing it somewhere else. That could get expensive ..quick..?

king george

A very kind offer. Glad to see someone trying to put the meat to good use. I might be interested in taking one off your hands if it’s within a couple of hours from Tucker. Would want to quarter it within 30 min of killing it. Appreciate it.
We have one in the pen, if you wanna ride down we can shoot it while you’re standing there? Up to you

Guitar Guy

Oh man - thanks for the offer. I would absolutely be up for this, but I won't be available to get down there until tomorrow evening at the earliest - maybe not until Sat. I'm still game, but if that doesn't work for you - don't hold it on my account. You could either pass it to the next guy in line or just shoot it and clear out the pen for the next batch. Really appreciate the heads up.