Holidays are over-Get back to work Driveler #266.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
It's late, but peeps just left the party. H22 said, you know your old when your Dr. comes to your birthday party. :rofl::rofl:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning

who is ready for some coffee?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
UK

looks good. hungry here and that pic doesn't help.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy VERY COLD, WET, SOGGY, and MISERABLE Sunday morning to all of the Driveler Nation.

I was so bored yesterday afternoon that I SPLURGED and went to T-BONES STEAKHOUSE and chowed down on a big New York Strip Steak, baked potato, great fresh salad and a bread loaf that was ALL excellent !!!!! It didn't hurt to have an absolutely beautiful server to take care of me either. :cheers:

I've been moving kinda slow this morning as I have nothing else to do but check to see if my name is on the Obituary page today.

Man, I loved seeing all of the photos of the Chehaw Festival Get-Together. Hopefully, I will be able to attend that venue and enjoy meeting even more GON friends one day soon.

Thanks to everyone that shared your photos.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good Morning and Happy VERY COLD, WET, SOGGY, and MISERABLE Sunday morning to all of the Driveler Nation.

I was so bored yesterday afternoon that I SPLURGED and went to T-BONES STEAKHOUSE and chowed down on a big New York Strip Steak, baked potato, great fresh salad and a bread loaf that was ALL excellent !!!!! It didn't hurt to have an absolutely beautiful server to take care of me either. :cheers:

I've been moving kinda slow this morning as I have nothing else to do but check to see if my name is on the Obituary page today.

Man, I loved seeing all of the photos of the Chehaw Festival Get-Together. Hopefully, I will be able to attend that venue and enjoy meeting even more GON friends one day soon.

Thanks to everyone that shared your photos.
Mornin knuckle draggers

EE, my paper was not out at the road so could you check the obits for me?

bloodbro, morning fellow knuckle dragger

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mornin, gotta get another cup of coffee.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Got an early start..:bounce:

I best call the kid brother, it wasn’t pretty in MO yesterday.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
EE, my paper was not out at the road so could you check the obits for me?

Gobblin, I've got GOOD NEWS....Not a single GON Member's name was on the list today !!!!!! That is always GREAT news. I guess that we can continue with the rest of our day then !!! :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
7 dead in St Louis from the winter storm. That’s some lousy weather.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin gents!

Dragging today, at the least I got the dogs tended to.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Chief needs to bring his Chinese frabrication skills my way.

Got a “bargain” on some new storage lockers for garage and hunting gear. Made in China with almost no instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.