Holy weather change!

44magpastor

Good gracious, what a difference a few hours and a few miles makes. When I left Washington County after hunting, it was warm and muggy. A light drizzle started, right before dark. 0 deer.

Left for Royston about 7:00 pm.

From the other side of Danielsville on, deer are everywhere. Got out of the truck, and nearly froze to death, before getting in the house!

Pretty potent cold front. I'm going back down for a few days, after church. Hoping activity picks up, because my freezer is empty!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Good luck Pastor! This is what we’ve been waiting on for sure……the deer too! I can’t wait to get back to Kentucky Tuesday and freeze my behind off! Supposed to have the lows in the 20’s and highs in the 40’s! Somehow mid 50’s doesn’t sound bad either!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good gracious, what a difference a few hours and a few miles makes. When I left Washington County after hunting, it was warm and muggy. A light drizzle started, right before dark. 0 deer.

Left for Royston about 7:00 pm.

From the other side of Danielsville on, deer are everywhere. Got out of the truck, and nearly froze to death, before getting in the house!

Pretty potent cold front. I'm going back down for a few days, after church. Hoping activity picks up, because my freezer is empty!

Now Pastor the “froze to death” statement is a bit of exaggeration. ::ke:
But it got winter weather quickly.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
25* here this morning with a skiff of snow and the north wind howling.