Hooch

GAbullHunter

Went to hooch didn't see anything. I tried high even though I think they are low. Wanted a chance at a buck to. But didn't see anything but some tree markings.. sure was a nice day to go thou.

GAbullHunter

I bet it was. Weather has been beautiful. You still got one more shot next week!!!
Yes I just hope I can get on one.. it's been long time coming.. my schedule has been so busy it's hard to even get in woods much less rescout after the run came through.. really could use the meat in freezer an make some hardy meals..

Killer Kyle

I'm still getting them on trail cams. They're still on the move. Had a big one on cam on 11/26.

Don't know about that area but they're super active around the house here. Seen more in last 2 weeks than I have all year most of em from the road. Don't k ow if it's lack of food or what but I'm overrun this year never seen em like this

j_seph

Don't know about that area but they're super active around the house here. Seen more in last 2 weeks than I have all year most of em from the road. Don't k ow if it's lack of food or what but I'm overrun this year never seen em like this
PM me your address LoL