Hound doggers this weekend!

Christian hughey

You mean to tell me the bear biologists may know what he's doing? Well I'll be darned. Reading the opening to this thread you would think all bears east of the Mississippi were all but desimated haha!
Wrong thread I opened just telling everyone to have a fun safe weekend and it grew from there to another thread that mentioned hunting them while you still can!!! Lol

GAbullHunter

We killed a bear with a Broadhead, and piece of broken arrow in it. Send me a picture of the arrow you were shooting, and I will tell you if we got the bear you shot.
Naw unfortunately it was during the rifle hunt. Searched for hours in an out of the brush.

splatek

UAEC
"The 61 bears taken were 12 males and 49 females. From Chattahoochee WMA, 49 bears were killed, while 12 were taken on Chestatee WMA."

- Just curious is this distribution - roughly 4:1 ratio - of bears on Chat to Chest representative of the general population or bear density on those two WMAs?

Buckman18

"The 61 bears taken were 12 males and 49 females. From Chattahoochee WMA, 49 bears were killed, while 12 were taken on Chestatee WMA."

- Just curious is this distribution - roughly 4:1 ratio - of bears on Chat to Chest representative of the general population or bear density on those two WMAs?

I don't think Chestatee got as much pressure. The road system is much better in Chattahoochee, which is a huge and unique advantage with dogs.

Christian hughey

Half as many hunters and think someone mentioned there were no shows for chestatee hunt as well not 100% on that, added to limited access. Who knows I'm already looking forward to next bow season.

Latest posts