How bout something a little different....

Trizey

What is y'alls take on the Micheal Jackson trial? :D

Did he do it, will he walk? Just something to really get the fire started! :pop:

Randy

Guilty until proven innocent!

HuntinRebel3

Bona Fide Freak!!

The man ain't right in the head! :crazy: With all they seized from his home, I don't see him getting off this time. Do I think he's guilty? :shoot:

Dog Hunter

HuntinRebel3 said:
The man ain't right in the head! :crazy: With all they seized from his home, I don't see him getting off this time. Do I think he's guilty? :shoot:
Money talks. Just ask OJ>

Trizey

As much as I hate to say it.... He'll probably get off AGAIN. :crazy:

mpowell

Randy said:
Guilty until proven innocent!

gotta agree with you on this one, randy. the guy's nutter than a fruitcake. everything's finally catching up with him.

GeauxLSU

I think we'd all be a little different if we lived his life since age 5.
I think he did it. I honestly think he believes he did nothing wrong.
He'll walk. $$$
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I hate that we are going to hear about that clown morning, noon and night for the next 6-12 months.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know about him but the parents of the children ought to be charged with child abuse for letting them go to Jackson's house.

GeauxLSU

$$$$

Dustin Pate said:
I don't know about him but the parents of the children ought to be charged with child abuse for letting them go to Jackson's house.
If they had been good parents and not let him go or at the very least chaperoned him (like any 'normal' parent would have done) then how on earth would they get the money and publicity they are now assured?
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

PWalls

That's what has amazed me.

Even if he did or didn't do it this time, there has been enough publicity about this over the years with him that I don't see how any sane parent would leave their kid within a mile of him.

beginnersluck

I don't care if he's found guilty or not...they should hang the kids' parents for allowing them to spend the night together!! :whip: that's what's wrong with society today...dumb parents!

DSGB

Money talks. Just ask OJ>
What a coincidence! I was gonna say; The coin toss before 1993’s Super Bowl XXVII in Pasadena was presided over by sports personality and future slasher O.J. Simpson, and the halftime show during that same game featured Michael Jackson and 3,500 children. Scary, huh?

southernclay

If I had kids I would let them ride with a drunk driver before I would let them stay at Mikey's place. Sicko