How can one argue against terms limits after this graphic?

Those asking for term limits need to realize that those upsetting the apple cart right now are the younger generation and those are who will run for those offices if you get those old geezers thrown out because of term limits. Though I know there are many on the left I would like to see gone, there are just as many on the right whose wisdom and knowledge that has come from playing the game for so long, I would like to remain in those seats. I am not anxious for the youth of today to take over the government.....i.e. AOC, Omar..etc, etc, etc.

I haven't noticed many politicians in my life that were in it for the good of the people. Pockets maybe.

Then there's Trump. Not a politician. Tries to help this country. Doesn't need more money. Signs up and wins the most stressful job there is, while being attacked every second of the day. lol.
This tells us just how deep the swamp is AND how many creatreachters
(think ernest t bass) there are

I think we all know term limits at the polls don't work. No politician IMO needs to spend more than 6 years in office then he or she has to go. With the younger generation as they are now I doubt that would work either, but something different needs to be done. Give someone else a chance to run government, all younger people aren't bad..The way we are going now and for many decades in the past will eventually destroy this nation, and I think we are close to that right now...

I think we all know term limits at the polls don't work. No politician IMO needs to spend more than 6 years in office then he or she has to go. With the younger generation as they are now I doubt that would work either, but something different needs to be done. Give someone else a chance to run government, all younger people aren't bad..The way we are going now and for many decades in the past will eventually destroy this nation, and I think we are close to that right now...
AOC hasn't shown you that the lack of life experience and wisdom is not a good thing to have in government???

AOC hasn't shown you that the lack of life experience and wisdom is not a good thing to have in government???
Of course you need experienced people in government as well as any other job in life. But the ones in the pictures of this thread are proven idiots and they need to go..The way I see it no-one needs to be a career politician..

Last edited: