How do you guys dry out your boat?

GreenPig

I just had a spray in deck on my last boat and I hated it. I'm sure there are better decks, but mine was impossible to clean if you didn't clean it immediately. It was hot and rough on your skin. I'm glad to be back to carpet other than drying it out.
TuffCoat cleans up easily with SimpleGreen after a season of bowfishing.20200210_215828.jpg

LittleDrummerBoy

Keeping my boat outside these days. When the sun and air don't dry it fast enough, I use a couple old bath towels to mop out the bit of remaining water, but usually don't bother unless I'm back out fishing and want a dry floor under my feet.

When I kept the boat in a garage, the key to drying was moving air and a reasonably dry garage. A fan and sometimes a dehumidifier.

But I like stuff that is easy to wash and dry. I don't think I'd ever want carpet in my boat.

GreenPig

It worked so well it took some of the color off the deck, right?

I used Star Brite deck cleaner and it helped, but it was a full hour of washing and scrubbing. It also removed some of the original color from the deck.
I don't think the SimpleGreen removed and of the color. That's wear from many many folks bowfishing year round for many years. The TuffCoat has impressed me with it's durability.