How Do You Solve Our Ballooning National Debt Problem?

So you are a healthcare expert? I just hit 20 years as a health care employees ranging for worker bee to Senior management, sales, etc, etc.

His head could be in the sand, anything is possible, but your feet are in quicksand.
No healthcare expert. It’s just been pretty well documented how the big boys in the insurance industry have taken over since Obamacare was put in place.

Patriot44

No healthcare expert. It’s just been pretty well documented how the big boys in the insurance industry have taken over since Obamacare was put in place.
Still driving home. Will respond tomorrow. It’s not that easy.
Aight, I am home so let me respond since I am not a sleeper-

A few questions from you experts and then I will answer your questions (just 5).

1. What is the average margin on return (ROI) from hospital revenue annually and who initiated this change? The answer will really surprise you.
2. What do you believe the average annual pay is for a physician? Specialized V non specialized? Don't use Google, it will kill your argument, FYI.
3. What makes more money, a parking deck or a cancer center or surgery center and why? Really, really tricky one, answer carefully.
4. What revenue will 5mm Vs. 2mm make a difference at? This one is directly attributed to Bomacare and a good one IMO.
5. Why do you go after big pharm? I am a numbers guy, so go?

If you can't tell, I run these numbers weekly. What's your answers?

Lilly001

OK Patriot44.
I can't sleep either so delve into your list.
I'm interested.

Aight, I am home so let me respond since I am not a sleeper-

A few questions from you experts and then I will answer your questions (just 5).

1. What is the average margin on return (ROI) from hospital revenue annually and who initiated this change? The answer will really surprise you.
2. What do you believe the average annual pay is for a physician? Specialized V non specialized? Don't use Google, it will kill your argument, FYI.
3. What makes more money, a parking deck or a cancer center or surgery center and why? Really, really tricky one, answer carefully.
4. What revenue will 5mm Vs. 2mm make a difference at? This one is directly attributed to Bomacare and a good one IMO.
5. Why do you go after big pharm? I am a numbers guy, so go?

If you can't tell, I run these numbers weekly. What's your answers?
I'm not going after the healthcare industry. I was cured by the Biotech industry and my livelihood depends on the healthcare industry. My initial point was that if you don't think the Aetna, and UNH's of the world were not involved with framing Obamacare, then your wrong. My point was that politicians have little power these days. So why waste our time debating politicians. I prefer to follow the money (equity markets, futures markets) because that what will impact us the most. By the way I see a monthly RVU check, so yes, I'm familiar with Question 2 and 3. Sure most people have no clue what an RVU is, but I know you will. And no don't have a problem with Big Pharma. Sure big pharma/biotech charge crazy prices for drugs, but I understand what it takes to bring a drug to market.

It doesn't take long for even an uneducated man to realize that our nation's spending and debt is out of control and could very easily (even likely) be the demise of our country in the coming years.

Thread starter #93
It doesn't take long for even an uneducated man to realize that our nation's spending and debt is out of control and could very easily (even likely) be the demise of our country in the coming years.
The CMS trustees say Medicare is belly up in 2023. The Sosh Security trustees say Sosh Security is tango uniform around 2030. That's when the cheese is going to get to binding.

Thread starter #97
I understand that.
As far as them "framing" ObamaCare they were given a choice of playing ball or getting beat with a football bat. When you're faced with options like that you choose playing ball every time.

VTRman

As far as them "framing" ObamaCare they were given a choice of playing ball or getting beat with a football bat. When you're faced with options like that you choose playing ball every time.
That's where we disagree.
They were forced to play ball about like Br'er Rabbit hated the briar patch.