How many .22's do you have?

Tight Lines

I have 8 rifles and 3 pistols plus one mag pistol...so technically I guess I have an even dozen...

And about 25K rounds of .22 and .22 mag...

Stevie Ray

Ruger 10/22
Marlin Model 60
Henry Lever
Sig Mosquito
And some ancient German revolver that was given to my wife from a relative that looks neat as beans but not so sure I'd want to shoot.

JR924

None but want an accurate 22 or 22 mag bolt action. Use high powered springer air rifles for small game up to a groundhog size. I can take a squirrel with head shot out to 80 yards with the RWS 350 and a good rest but nothing bigger except a rabbit or bird. After that I have nothing for bigger varmits or longer range except centerfires.

Gator89

None but want an accurate 22 or 22 mag bolt action. Use high powered springer air rifles for small game up to a groundhog size. I can take a squirrel with head shot out to 80 yards with the RWS 350 and a good rest but nothing bigger except a rabbit or bird. After that I have nothing for bigger varmits or longer range except centerfires.

A CZ 457 would be an heirloom quality rimfire to add to your pile.

Or a used 452, 455, etc., but those are discontinued.

killerv

A CZ 457 would be an heirloom quality rimfire to add to your pile.

Or a used 452, 455, etc., but those are discontinued.
I ran across a 457 Royal the other day, why in the world did they put that ugly pressed lettering on the side of the stock, ruined a beautiful gun.

I've had a 452 trainer, and a 455 american. Sold both and now sitting on a 452fs, I'm keepin that one.

Gator89

I ran across a 457 Royal the other day, why in the world did they put that ugly pressed lettering on the side of the stock, ruined a beautiful gun.

I've had a 452 trainer, and a 455 american. Sold both and now sitting on a 452fs, I'm keepin that one.

CZ makes great guns, but they can be as idiotic as the rest. The discontinuance of the 527 line was as dumb a move as any gun company has made in history.

Latest posts