How many eyes

Most articles say two eyes allow you to more quickly find your target. But I have always used one, with no issues. I am going to practice with two eyes for next season.

jap

I have been using 1 but I shot the other day with 2 and was more consistent and I could also see the arrow in flight again I could not follow with 1 eye

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Some days I wonder if I'm using 3 eyes to shoot

baddave

either - rifle scope or peep site . i believe i close my left right before the squeeze

Elite397

I shoot with both eyes open. Not really sure why just how I like to do it. That’s how I shoot my pistol also so could have something to do with that.

JROESEL

I use to shoot with 1 eye, I missed a good deer couple years ago at last light, started shooting with both open and it does make a difference, I’ve shoot two deer at last light since then, you could find target at draw with both, then dial it in with one like your use too

ninjaneer

Preferred 2 but had to change to 1 as got older. Eyes changed and my impact changed to the right with both open.

Hunter922

Two...tournaments or hunting it's just how I've always shot..

Bubba_1122

I’ve done it both ways. I feel like I have better depth perception with 2 eyes open but really just more comfortable/confident with left eye closed ( I have 65 year old eyes so they ain’t that swuft on their best day).

uturn

Shoot clays with 2 can’t do it with a bow but wish I could!

Rich M

Was taught to shoot with both open, can shoot both one eyed & two eyed.

Both have an advantage over the other. 2 open is best for acquiring target and staying on a moving target, one eye is best for shooting groups at range, long range, etc.

Kris87

I can do both, but prefer to shoot with one in the woods so I don't let weak eye ever take over the pin, which is easy to happen in low light situations. It's happened to me before.