How to? What's everyone's thoughts...

Kris87

I pm'd a mod a good while ago about a How to section. They thought it was a good idea. Anyway, would you guys think a how to section, thread, sticky would be beneficial? Anything from tieing d loops, rest setup, archery knots, arrow fletching, grip....etc. Pretty much anything u would want to learn. I know there's thousands of YouTube videos on anything you'd want to know, but this could be more one on one and interactive.

What do you guys think?

gcs

Sounds good to me. If it doesn't workout I'll just keep contacting you Kris.:cool:

DuckArrow

I'm a fan....always nice to learn different ways to do things and the correct way to do things.

J-Rod

Sounds like a good idea. I'd defiantly check it out.

Kris87

Ok cool. I know GRIV has a thing a week he does every week. So let's hear some topics everyone would want to learn.

Disclaimer: I am not the only one I want to participate here. There are very many knowledgeable people here, many better than I am at certain things. I'd like as many people to want to participate as possible. That would give lots of perspectives.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Sounds great

The Fever

We agree. Maybe we could embed links to other places also....network

MossyCreek

I like the sound of that. I think many archers could benefit from it. And like you said kris, there are quite a few guys that could really help others out that are wanting to learn or get better.

Kris87

Great idea. I think a Bare shaft tuning tutorial would be awesome.

JT shipped me his bow down from Illinois. I should have it today. After I restring it, I'll do a bareshaft tuning writeup on it. It's a Hoyt with hybrid cams, it won't be a long tutorial. :D

lblanton1

Great Idea Kris, I will definitely be interested in anything that comes up on it, never know if someone has a better way, and I am very green in the bowhunting world.