How to? What's everyone's thoughts...

Pneumothorax

Great idea! I would think a sub-forum would make more sense with one "skill" per thread. And maybe one thread for requests.

deast1988

I like it!

Passing throughs way of staying connected to the tree while hanging stand.

The proper way to submit images on here for viewing.

Broad head sharpening does and donts.

Rhine heart 3d scoring.

Lots of things that folks might not know or have a better way of doing it.

JT shipped me his bow down from Illinois. I should have it today. After I restring it, I'll do a bareshaft tuning writeup on it. It's a Hoyt with hybrid cams, it won't be a long tutorial. :D

Better make sure that thing is straight up beast ! Jt has a reputation of hunting a lot and in brutual conditions. Make sure it's feet proof we all know about dem feets he has don't want to scare the heck outta the bow :rofl:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Better make sure that thing is straight up beast ! Jt has a reputation of hunting a lot and in brutual conditions. Make sure it's feet proof we all know about dem feets he has don't want to scare the heck outta the bow :rofl:

lol Brian, I told him that whatever strings he puts on have to be good for brutal conditions AND getting left in the tree many nights:D

Kris this is a great idea for a thread. Maybe even a facebook page as well.

We all know I cant help with fixing or building things, but I can maybe help with how to find a deer :bounce:

MossyCreek

JT shipped me his bow down from Illinois. I should have it today. After I restring it, I'll do a bareshaft tuning writeup on it. It's a Hoyt with hybrid cams, it won't be a long tutorial. :D

Your bow is in good hands JT. Aint nothing to get a Hoyt tuned:cool::cheers:

bamaboy

Great idea!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Your bow is in good hands JT. Aint nothing to get a Hoyt tuned:cool::cheers:

my shooting will prolly go downhill from here! Would you believe in the 25 or so years Ive bowhunted I have never tuned a bow after the first time getting it set up...and I've never replaced the strings on one :crazy:

riskyb

From what I hear kris knows a thing or two bout tunning a Hoyt besides its a Hoyt alit like a topps baseball card they come with a peice of gum in the box so you have to be happy with one or the other....lol

Cole Henry

Great idea! I am always trying to learn more and do everything myself if at all possible. Not many good bow techs down here.

MossyCreek

my shooting will prolly go downhill from here! Would you believe in the 25 or so years Ive bowhunted I have never tuned a bow after the first time getting it set up...and I've never replaced the strings on one :crazy:

Hey nothing wrong with that, I got into doing everything myself cause I have gotten where I really enjoy that aspect of it. I love doing some tuning!

C Cape

I think it's a great idea! I would be in for helping as well Kris. If the members here will come up with ideas we can all take a few and do some write ups on them.

Kris87

I think it's a great idea! I would be in for helping as well Kris. If the members here will come up with ideas we can all take a few and do some write ups on them.

I nominate you for TM Hunter rest setup. :rofl: