Hoyt boy thinks Mathews is Sexy.... story at 11!

Brian from GA

Here is a photo from the NASP state championship this past weekend.... Looks like Sean may finally be turning the corner... Yes that is a Mathews he is oogling!!! Looks like shear jealousy on his face. He is standing pretty dead gum close to Strick too!! Man this photo may bring out more questions than answers. Jr Strick on the left there too.

Attachments

• NASP 041.jpg
    NASP 041.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 457

3darcher

Brian,

You're better than a paparazzi chasing Britney Spears!!

Great photo

Peacock...come on out of that closet. The pictures are out. I knew you were smarter than that in high school.

reylamb

He is just doing what everyone else does when Strick shoots...........trying to answer that age old question........you shot that target for what yardage???????

SupermanPeacock

NOT COOL, NOT COOL, I WAS SET UP!!!!!!!!:huh::huh::huh:
I was looking at the CBE sight. This is how rumors get started. I am a HOYT Shooter, just as soon as the Good LORD decends from his throne in Glory and tell me himself it's ok to shoot a M#@$%*$s, after given him a good talkin to, I'll still have to ask if I have any other options.

That was just a low blow Brian, I thought we was friends, I WAS WRONG. Remember, what goes around comes around:stir:

Last edited:

P&Y FINALY

NOT COOL, NOT COOL, I WAS SET UP!!!!!!!!:huh::huh::huh:
I was looking at the CBE sight. This is how rumors get started. I am a HOYT Shooter, just as soon as the Good LORD decends from his throne in Glory and tell me himself it's ok to shoot a M#@$%*$s, after given him a good talkin to, I'll still have to ask if I have any other options.

That was just a low blow Brian, I thought we was friends, I WAS WRONG. Remember, what goes around comes around:stir:

Hey Peacock,
You do realize that God himself shoots a Mathews, right?
Iv'e never seen the book of "Hoyt" in the bible.:bounce:

hound dog

:whip::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

waits

How nice of you Peacock to put a Hoyt sticker on the bow so it's limbs will hold together. Is there a charge for that?

Booner Killa

I just looked at this thread. Holy smokes. Chris my man, that was awesome!!!! Shawn, you're grinning from ear to ear in that pic like you're gonna get to shoot that Mathews or something. YOU WISH!!!! I can't even believe he let you touch it????