Hunt and learn program

coolbreezeroho

I would say yes. Just my thoughts it should show you the basics. Started taking my girlfriend with me 3 seasons ago. She loves it .....I told her its about the hunt not the kill. She enjoys the peace of the woods with me

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
Does anyone on this board have any experience with the "Hunt and Learn" program?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw0jqlg-snzwku5TklIsbYxI&cshid=1584663661855
I have always wanted to get into hunting but really have no idea how to do it properly, and I dont have any family or friends that hunt. Would this be a good way to get into the sport and meet other beginner hunters?

You are the type of person those programs are designed for. It won't teach you everything, that will come with experience, but it's enough to get you started and going on your own.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Yes, sir this program would be a great start and there is much for a new hunter to learn in the Hunter Safety Course. There is also quite a bit to be learned right here on Woody's. There are years of questions, answers, and advice archived here and available through our search function.

You will find most of our members very helpful. You might even find someone in your area willing to help you along the way. Welcome to Woody's. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.