Hunt the Black Belt of Alabama

Thread starter #1
Looking for new members.

Hunt white tails and turkeys in the Black Belt of Alabama. 30 minutes south of Montgomery, AL. Approximately 1,700 acres, largest tract is 430 acres. Food plots, stands and shooting houses scattered throughout.

The camp includes two houses with beds, showers, laundry, refrigerators and kitchens.

We keep many food plots and feeders through summer and the season. Bow and rifle hunters welcome.

Good core group of guys who have been members for a long time. Family friendly: I've been bringing my son here for 20 years. There are many good spots for the young ones.

First time hunters welcome. Even though I've been going for 20 years, I'm still a novice! If you're just starting, you'll have a good group to learn from.

Whether you are a long time hunter or just figuring it all out, we will help you be a successful hunter.

Dues: $2250

Attachments

Last edited:

ghadarits

What are the due's, How many members and do you have plots of the tracks. I'm only really interested in waterfowl so want to see if there's any habitat for them.

kmckinnie

Useles Moderator
Staff member
Hunt white tails and turkeys in the Black Belt of Alabama. 30 minutes south of Montgomery, AL. Approximately 1,700 acres, largest tract is 430 acres. Food plots, stands and shooting houses scattered throughout.

The camp includes two houses with beds, showers, laundry, refrigerators and kitchens.
We keep many food plots and feeders through summer and the season. Bow and rifle hunters welcome.

Good core group of guys who have been members for a long time. Family friendly: I've been bringing my son here for 20 years. There are many good spots for the young ones.

First time hunters welcome. Even though I've been going for 20 years, I'm still a novice! If you're just starting, you'll have a good group to learn from.

Whether you are a long time hunter or just figuring it all out, we will help you be a successful hunter.
We need a price with this. Per the forum rules. Thanks

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hello KMc,
I didn't realize I needed to include a price. I can't figure out how to edit the post. If I re-post again I'll try to remember.
Go to your original post, click on the pencil that says edit. The text box of the original post will be available for you to post you price in.

Thread starter #6
If anyone is interested in seeing the camp, I'll be there this weekend getting some work in on the tractor and filling up feeders. I'll be glad to show you around.

Looking for new members.

Looking for new members.

Does this include a family membership? Can you bring guests? First come first come for stands or do you have assigned areas?

Thread starter #8
Hi MD,
We welcome kids and spouses, though if they hunt all the time and in large numbers, we'll probably have to work that out.
Guests are welcome once per season. No guests first two weeks of rifle season and last two weeks of season.
We have stands everywhere, there's room for more. Whether you hunt some of our stands or get your own up, we'll try to make sure you are successful and having fun.

Dang if I wasn't covered up in leases I would sure look at this awful hard, I miss Alabama...😔 sounds awesome!!