Hunt the Black Belt of Alabama

Thread starter #1
Hunt white tails and turkeys in the Black Belt of Alabama. 30 minutes south of Montgomery, AL. Approximately 1,700 acres, largest tract is 430 acres. Food plots, stands and shooting houses scattered throughout.
The camp includes two houses with beds, showers, laundry, refrigerators and kitchens.
We keep many food plots and feeders through summer and the season. Bow and rifle hunters welcome.
Good core group of guys who have been members for a long time. Family friendly: I've been bringing my son here for 20 years. There are many good spots for the young ones.
First time hunters welcome. Even though I've been going for 20 years, I'm still a novice! If you're just starting, you'll have a good group to learn from.
Whether you are a long time hunter or just figuring it all our, we will help you be a successful hunter.

Attachments

Thread starter #5
Hi Browning,
Depends on how closely related and how many and what age.
You want to give me a call and talk it over: 404-275-8553

Thread starter #7
Your son is definitely included, in fact, encouraged!
Your wife can come as a guest if she's not hunting hard, and I think it's half rate if she's a regular hunter . . . I'm checking on that.
We do have a "no guests" policy for the first two weeks of gun season and the last two weeks. That said, if you're a good guy and the guest policy is not being over used, I don't think anyone will complain.
Where do you live?

Thread starter #8
I confirmed: as long as you're not abusing the guest policy, wives are definitely included in your dues. Otherwise, half rate.

Thread starter #15
Yes to pin in and pin out and we have a log book. Rifle hunters: six point or better, second one has to be bigger than the first. We need to take more does is the general consensus. I got a nice 8 point this year, I've got pics of two 10 points that one of our buddies got on the land right next to ours.

Yes to pin in and pin out and we have a log book. Rifle hunters: six point or better, second one has to be bigger than the first. We need to take more does is the general consensus. I got a nice 8 point this year, I've got pics of two 10 points that one of our buddies got on the land right next to ours.

Also, are there any hogs?/

Thread starter #18
Eric, sorry, this one slipped by me. No hogs, thank goodness.

Let me know if you're interested, we've got a work weekend coming up to put in summer food plots, we keep feeders going all year. I'm glad to show you the property.

I live north of Atlanta as well. It's a little slice of heaven down there.

Thread starter #20
Hello Hand, we are planting summer plots this weekend and we all kick in extra for the seed and fertilizer.
Sorry about the late response, I overlooked your email.