Hunters Needed

F250

Banned
First time I've post this on the site!! I will be hunting Ducks at my club on the 17 Mile river in Coffee Co. near Douglas GA. on the 11th. Been seeing some mallards about 25 and lots of woodies. If'n you would like to hunt let me know and I will get you the directions!!

Last edited:

Handgunner

Welcome to the site... Maybe someone will take you up on it. I know there's a lot of duck hunters on here...

I've moved this thread to "Thangs With Wings" forum so that maybe the duck hunters will see it.

rocket

Is this a paid hunt, or are you looking for someone to get rid of those pesky suckers for you? :bounce:

F250

Banned
No, this is not a paid hunt! Just like to get some people togather to do some duck hunting!!

QuackAddict

If I lived closer I would take you up on the offer. That is very generous of you to offer free duck hunts to strangers. There are not many people in GA that would be so willing to share their duck holes.

Good Luck!

Smiley

GONetwork Senator District 44
I was thinking the same thing, very generous. If I didn't already have plans I'd join the party myself. How many you got lined up so far F250?

Timbo

I might have missed the 11th but would like to know If you are still allowing hunts after that?.

Timbo

If you do please PM and let me know.

F250

Banned
We had 9 hunters including me!! We killed I think 16 birds including 2 Mallard drakes and 2 Merganers!! The rest were all Woodie Drakes. I only killed one, I didn't really go to hunt though!! One other hunter got a Goose Egg but it was only his second time Duck hunting he has yet to kill one. One guy killed his first Mallard. So all and all I would call it a very good day!! Everyone wants to join my club!

Timbo

Good to hear all had a good time.