Hunting Camp in the Black Belt of Alabama

TheOzBoy

Hunt white tails and turkeys in the Black Belt of Alabama. 30 minutes south of Montgomery, AL. Approximately 1,700 acres, largest tract is 430 acres. Stands and shooting houses scattered throughout.
The camp includes two houses with beds, showers, laundry, refrigerators and kitchens.
We keep many food plots and feeders through summer and the season. Bow and rifle hunters welcome.
Good core group of guys who have been members for a long time. Family friendly: I've been bringing my son here for 20 years. There are many good spots for the young ones.
First time hunters welcome. Even though I've been going for 20 years, I'm still a novice! If you're just starting, you'll have a good group to learn from and help you be a successful hunter.

Attachments

• LapineSat.jpeg
    LapineSat.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 150
  • LapineMap.jpeg
    LapineMap.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 147

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Hunt white tails and turkeys in the Black Belt of Alabama. 30 minutes south of Montgomery, AL. Approximately 1,700 acres, largest tract is 430 acres. Stands and shooting houses scattered throughout.
The camp includes two houses with beds, showers, laundry, refrigerators and kitchens.
We keep many food plots and feeders through summer and the season. Bow and rifle hunters welcome.
Good core group of guys who have been members for a long time. Family friendly: I've been bringing my son here for 20 years. There are many good spots for the young ones.
First time hunters welcome. Even though I've been going for 20 years, I'm still a novice! If you're just starting, you'll have a good group to learn from and help you be a successful hunter.
What’s the cost for this.
Is it all season ?

TheOzBoy

Morning Hoyt66
Yes we do, got some tire kickers.
Headed over there this weekend to fill up feeders and other chores if you want to come for a grand tour.
404-275-8553
Today (Tuesday) I'm free between now and 11 and then after 3. Gimme a call.

ruvig8r

Hello ozboy... This is gregg from Lakeland FL, me and my buddy Ed spoke with you on the phone about your club a few weeks ago. I wanted to check in with you to see if you filled your memberships? We’d still like to come check out the club in January if possible. Hope Y’all have a great season, keep in touch!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Hello ozboy... This is gregg from Lakeland FL, me and my buddy Ed spoke with you on the phone about your club a few weeks ago. I wanted to check in with you to see if you filled your memberships? We’d still like to come check out the club in January if possible. Hope Y’all have a great season, keep in touch!
Why don’t u call him.