Hunting Club in the Black Belt of Alabama

TheOzBoy

Hunt white tails and turkeys in the Black Belt of Alabama. 30 minutes south of Montgomery, AL. Approximately 2,200 acres, largest tract is 430 acres. Stands and shooting houses scattered throughout.
The camp includes two houses with beds, showers, laundry, refrigerators and kitchens.
We keep many food plots and feeders through summer and the season. Bow and rifle hunters welcome.
Good core group of guys who have been members for a long time. Family friendly: I've been bringing my son here for 20 years. There are many good spots for the young ones.
First time hunters welcome. Even though I've been going for 20 years, I'm still a novice! If you're just starting, you'll have a good group to learn from and help you be a successful hunter.

Attachments

• LapineSat.jpeg
    LapineSat.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 165
  • LapineMap.jpeg
    LapineMap.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 162

TheOzBoy

Morning!
2500 per person.
Eight members currently, I believe. One of my best friends runs it, I'm checking with him to be sure.
I'm the only one from Atlanta. Most are from the Milton, FL area. Some are from New Orleans.
We're good friends with some the locals that hunt property close by ours. They're good guys and we all help each other out.

TheOzBoy

I just confirmed: 8 current members (9 if you count my son who is 20 now and I pay for).
We are looking for at least two more, we'll take up to four more. We have two open bedrooms, both have twin-over-double bunk beds.

TheOzBoy

Hi Peach, the Barnes boys. Six of them graduated from Milton HS from 78-88. Two other guys, Jim Jarvis and Gary "Pappy" Lawson. Got a couple of guys from Crestview as well.

Peach

Thanks for the reply. I graduated from Milton in 75. I know most of the Barnes's that live in Milton.

ruvig8r

Are you still looking for members for next season? We are 2 guys from Lakeland fl area looking for a good hunt club.