Hunting golf course question

2LazyHounds

Man...I just picture that as being a ton of liability assumed. I mean there are some dew sweeper golfers out there at 7 or 7:30am in the morning. Shooting a rifle around a golf course during that time is ballsy.
To clarify, this was up in PA where there was a terrain feature between me and the course and they only let us hunt on days the course had a scheduled closure or if there was snow on the ground.

alwayslookin

Sunday, first hole, we heard them bust through the woods at ten yards away and then they popped out here to look. Was odd cuz all the does we saw were pretty tame. Bucks are just wired different but thinking they were outside their core area is why they spooked so hard. Must have seen 2 dozen does and fawns....and a couple big gobs.PXL_20210725_123012166.jpg

ucfireman

It is great you got permission to hunt this residential area where the deer are accustomed to human presence and that is your choice of course...I do hope your talking about hunting with a bow correct?
A bow would be a great choice but if the county is open to rifle hunting I don't see an issue. Just be sure of what you are shooting. Hunt in the early morning and late evening when less folks are around. And if you have a suppressor and the property owners says OK then even better.
But I know people will freak put if they heard a gunshot and then see a dead deer.

how can shooting a deer on a golf course be considered hunting ??
Why would it not be?

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I would watch videos of old geezers shooting toads on a golf course but you must call yourselves Seek100.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
The same way shooting deer over bait after your cell phone game camera alerts you the deer are there.

No different than me hunting 50' high and waiting for one to come into range.

We are opportunists.

I'd love to "hunt" a golf course. How many points for putting an arrow in a dude that is wearing goofy looking pants and a sweater vest?

mtclev5651

The same way shooting deer over bait after your cell phone game camera alerts you the deer are there.

No different than me hunting 50' high and waiting for one to come into range.

We are opportunists.

I'd love to "hunt" a golf course. How many points for putting an arrow in a dude that is wearing goofy looking pants and a sweater vest?
Opportunity has to capitalized upon.