Hunting with Ninja Stars?

Swamprat

Swamprat
Even Chuck Norris frowns upon this and he once took a throwing star and chopped of a leg of the Eiffel Tower. He welded it back by rubbing two fingers together.

ABBYS DAD

anyone else like me hope bone collector comes out with some super kewl ninja throwing stars for 2019?

Reactions: Dub

Mattval

I can already see all of the discussions ahead of us. Which star design is the best? What grain star is the best? Heavier grain has more sectional density, lighter grain I can carry more. Should I use the new fangled mono-metal stars or stick the the tried and true?

dang

DANG !!!
the gentelmanly thing to do would be to place a samurai sword next to your corn pile and wait for a worthy pig to weild it. Once they do, you emerge from the brush in a kimoto, a gong sounds as the rest of the sounder forms a circle around you and your oponent and you duel to the death.

ABBYS DAD

I can already see all of the discussions ahead of us. Which star design is the best? What grain star is the best? Heavier grain has more sectional density, lighter grain I can carry more. Should I use the new fangled mono-metal stars or stick the the tried and true?
The fact that you used the phrase "sectional density" restores my hope in all him all humanity. I'm what the millennials call old school, I use fixed blade ninja stars and not those new mechanical ones. I don't trust those if they nick a leaf in flight and prematurely open. Chuck Norris endorsed the ones I use, or was it Chuck Adams.....

ABBYS DAD

the gentelmanly thing to do would be to place a samurai sword next to your corn pile and wait for a worthy pig to weild it. Once they do, you emerge from the brush in a kimoto, a gong sounds as the rest of the sounder forms a circle around you and your oponent and you duel to the death.
No. They already have tusks.

chrislibby88

I take a 6 pack to the stand with me and throw them at cull bucks and 6.5 year old spikes (once a spike always a spike). Only takes about 2 weeks for them to die.

ABBYS DAD

I take a 6 pack to the stand with me and throw them at cull bucks and 6.5 year old spikes (once a spike always a spike). Only takes about 2 weeks for them to die.
Great management technique! I hope we can get a primitive weapons quota hunt that the only legal weapons are Rambo knives and ninja stars. But back to hogs or hawgs, gonna check with the boys at Tacticam to see if they can rig me up a video camera to my stars. I want to make videos like my hero O'Neil Williams.