Hunting with Ninja Stars?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'd go for it, sounds like fun! Should be no trouble putting a big ol' boar on the ground instantly!

Let us know how it works out for you.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
ninja stars aren't made for killing just by themselves unless you use some kind of poision

This, the closest they would come, by design, was for the length of one point on the star piercing the human eye just penetrating the brain.

Otherwise they were more of a nuisance weapon intended on slowing the enemy down so other weapons could be implored.

stick_slinger

I believe i would just enjoy the scenary before i went throwing a Ninja Star at a hog or deer whatever the case is.. I prolly wouldnt make it anywhere close to hitting em anyways.

CJ

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Ain`t them things just glorified skilsaw blades anyway?

Dr. Strangelove

If you were a good enough ninja to kill a hog with a throwing star... you wouldn't need the throwing star....

ABBYS DAD

nun chucks..... never thought of this one. i have mastered the art of nun-chuckery. it was during my studies for 3rd degree brown belt. do you guys think that feral hogs could be cannibals also? could you bait them with bacon?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
nun chucks..... never thought of this one. i have mastered the art of nun-chuckery. it was during my studies for 3rd degree brown belt. do you guys think that feral hogs could be cannibals also? could you bait them with bacon?

All hogs are cannibals. ;)

This is why, if you insist on going down this path, might I suggest crippling them with Sai's and then moving in for the kill with Kama's..:smash: