Hunting with Ninja Stars?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
i know, but folks would start throwing a fit about ethics and such...... but it's funny while it lasts! off to start my "mock big-foot scrape" thread over in the general hunting section!

Wouldn't that be impossible? How can a mock creature create a mock scrape? Is that like a double negative? :crazy:

I knew it, you weren't a Ninja. A Ninja would have never given up so easy. Quitter..::ke:

A real ninja wouldn't go walking around dressed like a ninja..then everyone would know he was a ninja...come on Bruce lee..just stick with the Boom-a-rang.

ABBYS DAD

Famous Ninjas who are incognito....
1) Chuck Norris 2) Charles Bronson 3) Mary Kate Olsen 4) Bob Horner 5) Lemont from the show "Sanford and Son" 6) all 4 teenage mutant ninja turtles 7) Ric Flair 8) Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
I'll think of more later

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I cant miss this one.

Attachments

• lizard.jpg
    lizard.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,168

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
Oh my! I am honored! I gladely accept your "chuck norris award" :flag:

I get my creativity from growing up on a farm with plenty of dangerous materials and not much to do:bounce:

;) But Lord didn't all us farm boys have a heap of fun... We seen them Ninja stars on a tv program at my aunt's one Sunday after church... 2 hours after we got back to the house we was a standing out behind the barn already a practicing our aim! These weren't them little sissy ninja thangs neither... no sir, our redneck throwing stars was made out of drilled out tractor wheel nuts with 20# nails tac-welded all around. I don't know about killing a hog... but they would sure mess the door up on a 69 Mercury Monterray? (that was a bad whooping right there boys as well as an abrupt halt to our fledgling ninja careers!)

i know, but folks would start throwing a fit about ethics and such...... but it's funny while it lasts! off to start my "mock big-foot scrape" thread over in the general hunting section!

Bless your heart... you ain't got no idea what you're about to jump into do ya'? They's a handful of passionate bigfeet believers on here that'll go to foaming at the mouth anytime somebody mentions a bigfoot in a thread. But please don't let me discourage you... this is going to be fun to watch!:pop:

Big Mike

This discussion should be moved to the "On Topic" section.

BBowman

Been there, done that. I built a throwing star out of 4" nails. The nails were held in place with approximately 6 ounces of lead that I melted down and poured over the nail heads. The nails are hand sharpened. Deadly little weapon. I go for head shots on hogs that are over 75 Lbs. I am accurate out to 20 yds. I wear a thick leather glove on my throwing hand. I am ambidextrious, but I primarily throw with my right. So far, I have taken hogs up to 425 Lbs. I use a short throwing motion, side arm style. I can put my stars through a 1" thick piece of plywood with no problem. Throwing from a blind works the best. Good luck.

tail_slider3d

I killed 3 yesterday with a dart. I aim for the eye and have taken several at 60yards. My next feat will be to take one with a can of hairspray and a lighter. If I can catch them on a sunny day I might try to use a magnifying glass.

ABBYS DAD

Been there, done that. I built a throwing star out of 4" nails. The nails were held in place with approximately 6 ounces of lead that I melted down and poured over the nail heads. The nails are hand sharpened. Deadly little weapon. I go for head shots on hogs that are over 75 Lbs. I am accurate out to 20 yds. I wear a thick leather glove on my throwing hand. I am ambidextrious, but I primarily throw with my right. So far, I have taken hogs up to 425 Lbs. I use a short throwing motion, side arm style. I can put my stars through a 1" thick piece of plywood with no problem. Throwing from a blind works the best. Good luck.

You sir are a man of vision....great idea. And a great big Roll Tide to you seeing that you are from T-town!

ABBYS DAD

I killed 3 yesterday with a dart. I aim for the eye and have taken several at 60yards. My next feat will be to take one with a can of hairspray and a lighter. If I can catch them on a sunny day I might try to use a magnifying glass.

That's outstanding! I want to kill one with my bare hands Chuck Norris Delta Force style!

ABBYS DAD

Update on my ninja star training. Yes it's been roughly Six years living in Tibet and training between working at the aunt Annes pretzel hut at the mini mall and spending the rest of the time in meditation, I've now been properly trained in the art of throwing stars. I'm deadly at 50 yards. Watch out non-native species.

Flanny80

You forgot to mention Chris Farley in your list of incognito ninjas. This is how I know you skipped your ninja history class.

Hillbilly stalker

I'm gonna give it a shot this year, beings I graduated from Diamond Dave's Ninjer school over in Boone county.